- Earn a nice little $10 off coupon when providing feedback to Abercrombie & Fitch
The TELL ANF survey will only take a few minutes of the customers time and will help improve the service at their local A&F location. In order to take the survey the customer will need the following from the Abercrombie & Fitch in store receipt:
- Abercrombie & Fitch store number
- Register PLUS the transaction number
- Date of visit/purchase
The A&E store number will be 5 digits long (i.e. 12345) and the register/transaction number will be 3 digits long (i.e. 123). All information provided during the course of the Tell ANF survey will be held confidential and will ONLY be used to increase customer service and in store profits (which go hand in hand).
Once the A&F customer has finished the survey in full they will be presented with a nice little $10 off coupon on a purchase of $5o… this survey coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon and can only be used at a Abercrombie & Fitch location.
The Abercrombie & Fitch Co. are based at 6301 Fitch Path New Albany, OH 43054 and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol ANF. Key competitors to the firm include the likes of The Gap Inc, American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. and J Crew. Major holders of ANF stock include:
- Snow Capital Management LP (with around 5 million shares)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (with around 3.2 million shares)
- Michael S Jeffries (800,000 shares)
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund
The firm has more than 8000 full-time employees and markets men, women, and kids clothing and accessories.