Tell Boston Proper
- Provide information about a visit/purchase from the Boston Proper Boutique
- The Boston Proper Boutique experience survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and is operated by Medallia Inc.
The Tell Boston Proper customer survey will help improve the service at this popular women’s clothing retailer and ALL feedback will be kept confidential. To start the survey the customer will need the Boston Proper store number, date of purchase, register number in which the purchase was check outed, and time provided (all of this information can be found on the Boston Proper Boutique receipt).
Tell Boston Proper Notes
- Customer taking the survey will also be asked to provide their age (i.e. under 25, 25 to 34, 35 to 44)
- The age will be used to help ID the age group that are making purchases at Boston Proper and who future marketing will be directed to
- When entering the time please enter the exact time shown on the receipt and do not round-up or down
- The survey cannot be taken via phone
Customers who would like to request a Boston Proper catalog should dial toll-free 1-800-243-4300 (please note the catalog should arrive in 10 days or less via US Mail). That toll-free number can also be used for any customer service questions in regards to a Boston Proper Boutique purchase. Those looking to contact the firm via email should send it to: email@example.com.
When making a purchase online at Boston Proper please allow up to 7 business days for the product to arrive (two-day & next day delivery is available for an extra charge). Two day delivery will cost $8.95 while next day delivery $14.95.
Those who shop at Boston Proper on a regular basis will want to check out their promotional coupon page on a regular basis to find current deals and promotions.