- Take a short survey in regards to a Marks & Spencer purchase and maybe win $100 clams in the process
- TellMandSSG.com is powered by InMoment Inc. and will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Please have the survey entry code from the Marks & Spencer customer receipt on hand
- All feedback will be kept private and will only be used to increase the overall customer service at Marks & Spencer
- The survey must be taken within 10 days of purchase in order to keep the purchase experience fresh in the customers head
In order to begin the Marks & Spencer survey the customer must have the survey entry code from the Marks & Spencer customer receipt in order to begin. Those who accidentally tossed the receipt in the trash can will want to put on some old clothes and doing a little dumpster diving. During the course of the survey customers will be asked a few questions in regards to their Marks & Spencer purchase and the overall experience. Once all the feedback has been provided the customer will have the chance to win a $100 Marks & Spencer Gift Voucher. In order to enter the promotion the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of their area of jurisdiction. The promoter of the sweepstakes is listed as Marks and Spencer plc who are based at Waterside House 35 North Wharf Road London W2 1NW. Marks and Spencer plc reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms of TellMandSSG.com at anytime in the future for any reason.
www.TellMandSSG.com Promotional Notes
- Customers are only allowed to win one $100 gift card in a 12 week period
- M&S or InMoment employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes portion of the survey
- 5 lucky winners will take home a $100 Marks & Spencer Gift Voucher per month
Lucky $100 gift card winners will be notified by email. The promoter (aka Marks and Spencer plc) will attempt to reach the winner three times (if the winner fails to respond the $100 Marks and Spencer gift card voucher may be given away to another contestant).