- Use the Car Care Center number to take the Meineke customer survey
- The Car Care Center will be 4 digits number and can be found on the Meineke customer receipt
Please note the Tell Meineke customer survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and all feedback will be used to improve the customer service at this popular auto repair chain. Market Force Information, Inc. will be responsible for gathering all the data associated with the survey questions.
- Requires Internet connection
- Cannot be taken by phone
- All survey answers will be provided to Meineke general managers and this information will be used to improve the quality of the service
Meineke Car Care Centers, Inc.
- Charlotte based international automotive repair chain
- Founded by Mr. Sam Meineke in 1972
- Was previously known as Meineke Discount Mufflers until the name change in 2003
Meineke Car Care is no longer traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a privately held company. The firm competes with other car care shops to include Firestone, Jiffy Lube, and Midas. Presently the Meineke Car Care is owned and operated by Roark Capital who is an American Equity Capital Firm.
Popular services offered by Meineke?
- Quick oil changes (this is the most popular service offered by the shop)
- Tire and wheels
- Car battery checks and replacement
- Steering and suspension work
- Brake maintenance
The Meineke car care corporate office is headquartered at 128 S. Tryon St., Ste. 900 Charlotte, NC 28202 and can be reached by phone by calling 1-704-377-8855. Consumers with general customer service questions should direct their calls to a Meineke customer agenet at 1-800-447-3070.
Consumers who frequent Meineke should sign up for their Meineke’s Rewards Program which will reward members when shopping at this popular auto care center. This reward program allows members to earn points which can be redeemed for maintenance services at Meineke.