- Take the Shakey’s guest survey and receive a coupon good for free large pizza
- Sakey’s large pizzas include the famous “Shakey’s Special,” the Texas BBQ chicken, and several other delicious choices
Customers can take the Shakey’s guest satisfaction survey and receive a coupon good for a free large pizza with the purchase of a meal deal the next time they visit a Shakey’s location.
Tell Shakey’s survey notes
- To take the Shakey’s guest survey, customers will need their original Shakey’s receipt
- Will need to enter the specific location number of the Shakey’s location they visited
- Plus provide the Tell Shakey’s receipt number (which can be found on top of the Shakey’s receipt), and the time and date of visit
- The free large pizza from the Shakey’s customer service survey can be the Shakey’s Special (ground beef, salami, Italian sausage, and pepperoni), the Texas BBQ chicken (sliced chicken breast with sweet and smoky barbecue sauce), or one of their other great pizzas
Shakey’s Pizza Meal Deals that must be purchased before the free pizza coupon can be used include their famous pizzas along with other items like chicken strips, Mojo potatoes, wings, the Shakey’s unlimited salad bar, and more.
Shakey’s Pizza Company
- Shakey’s pizza is a pizza restaurant chain that was founded in 1954
- Shakey’s is known for having more locations internationally (around 500 stores) than in the United States (around 60 stores)
- The Shakey’s chain was founded in Sacramento, California, by a man named Sherwood Johnson that was known as “Shakey” due to nerve damage he received in World War II
Shakey’s Pizza was founded in 1950s California, and has more locations internationally than they do in the United States. The Shakey’s Pizza chained gained some notoriety after being mentioned in an episode of the Cartoon Network show Southpark.
The Shakey’s corporate office is located at 200 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803 and can be reached at (626) 576-0616.