- Take a short survey after making a purchase at one of the most popular Western Store retailers in the United States
In order to take the Tell Sheplers survey customers will need the store number (i.e. #4 Greenwood Village) in which the visit took place (providing the Sheplers transaction number is optional). Customers will be given the chance to have a Sheplers Western Store manager contact them and will be required to answer a few questions such as “In total, how satisfied are you with the customer service you received?” and “Please rate how satisfied you are with how the associates engaged you (greeted, offered assistance, and thanked you for choosing Sheplers)?” both of which will be rated on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being bad and 10 being good. At the end of the Tell Sheplers survey the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could win a sweet $250 shopping spree.
$250 Sheplers Survey Sweepstakes Notes and Facts
- In order to enter the sweepstakes the customer will need to provide their name, address, email address, and phone number
- The $250 in Sheplers Gift Cards can only be used when making a purchase at Sheplers AND CANNOT be redeemed for cash
- $250 Sheplers gift cards are not redeemable/exchangeable
- Winners will be sent a W9 form for tax purposes (Uncle Sam will always want their share)
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to include Alaska and Hawaii
- Winners will be notified on or around the 14th day of the month via email or telephone and will have only 3 days to respond
No purchase is required in order to enter the Tell Sheplers survey sweepstakes and contestants can enter without purchase by calling 1-855-312-3233. Contestants are limited to one entry per sweepstakes period regardless of how much money they spend at this popular Western Store.