UHC Medicare Solutions
- Provide a zip code to find a AARP United Healthcare Medicare Provider in any given area of the United States
- Once the user has provided the zip code they will have to provide the plan name they are interest in (i.e. AARP Medicare Complete Choice or United Health Care Nuring Home Plan)
Please note that those who are a member of a Special Needs Plan must select a plan to view a list of providers. The UHC Medicare Solutions service is free to use and offers a live chat agent during normal business hours.
Please note that the information provided via the provider directory search is not a complete description of all benefits available as the list is not updated 24 hours a day seven days a week. For more plan details (i.e. limitations, co-payments, and restrictions that may apply) the patient will want to contact a UHC rep via phone.
UHC Medicare Solutions Notes
- Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies
- AARP is not a health care firm
- Old people can expect greater cost associated with a health care plan than a younger person
- AARP encourages the patient to browse other health care plans and does not (and will not) make specific product recommendations for individuals
Any questions in regards to the UHC Medicare Solutions service can be directed to a UHC customer service agent at 1-800-607-2877 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week.