UPSERS View Paycheck
- View a paycheck online associated with a United Parcel Service of America employee account
Employees at UPS (for example the Los Angeles LAX gateway team) can access a pay stub, wage information, and other employee benefit information online with a username and password. The USPERS View Paycheck service is free to use and is designed for United Postal Employees only.
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
- The globes largest and most respected package delivery company
- Founded in 1907 out of Seattle Washington
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol UPS
UPS was founded by a couple of teenagers by the names of James Casey and Claude Ryan with about $100 (the name of the company was called the American Messenger Company at the time). The firm grew slowly over the years and eventually stared delivering packages via auto with the invention of the Model T Ford. By 1937 the company was swimming in cash and came up with the name UPS.
Package Delivery Notes
- All UPS packages come with a tracking number that can be looked up online
- Deliveries usually take place between 9 am until 7 pm
- The UPS drivers are instructed to leave the package out of open spaces and plain sight to prevent stolen merchandise
- UPS will not deliver on Sunday unless the customer is using the Express Critical service
- All packages purchased from a retailer should come with a prepaid return label
The UPS corporate office is based at 55 Glenlake Parkway, NE Atlanta, GA 30328 and can be reached by calling 404-828-6000. Besides the United States UPS also serves the areas of Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East, and parts of Africa.