US Bank CL
- Request a line of credit increase associated with an US Bank account
- Those approved for a increased credit line will receive more buying power and the increase should also help their credit rating
The US Bank CL process should take less than one minute to complete and all information provided will be kept private and secure throughout the process. Please dial 1-866-659-6801 (this number is available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST or Saturday and Sunday between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST.) with any questions about the US Bank credit line increase process but it should be pretty straight forward. Only US Bank customers who are currently making on time payments and who’s account is in good standing should be making this line of credit increase request.
US Bank CL Notes
- Customers will be asked to confirm their current monthly housing payment along with their total monthly income
- The income and monthly housing payment details for both account holders will be needed for joint accounts
- Federal regulations require US Bank to obtain income information before a line of credit increase can be granted (this protects both the consumer and the bank)
- Income and housing information will only be used by U.S. Bank for the purpose of evaluating the customers US Bank CL application request
- Please allow up to 10 days for final approval
Any non credit line related questions (aka general questions about online banking with US Bank) can be directed to the toll-free number 800-US BANKS (872-2657). Please note the US Bank CL request will not involve any further credit checks and will not hurt the customer’s credit score if denied.
Approved for an US Bank CL?
- Please allow up to 3 days for the increased credit line to go into effect
- The amount of the US Bank customers new credit limit will also appear in the Activity Summary of the customers next monthly credit card statement