Walgreens More Points
- Obtain more information about the new and improved rewards program from Walgreens
- Current members can simply sign in while new users will have to activate a membership with a phone number or member number
Walgreens is making it even easier for customers to earn more points through the Walgreens More Points program (it was already pretty easy in the first place). Under the new program rules the more points a member has obtained the bigger the reward (standard rewards are for every 5,000 points earned the member will receive a $5 reward to redeem on a future purchase).
Walgreens More Points Features
- Members can add the everyday points perk to get 10 points per $1 on almost everything, even photos, every day
- Get points on all prescriptions (everyday points exclude pharmacy transactions and photo orders not picked up in store)
- New bonus points will be updated weekly
- Members will continue to earn massive points when making healthy choices
The membership program is pretty much a must for anyone who shops at Walgreens more than once a week. The only negative to the Walgreens More Points membership program is that they limit members to 1000 points per month & points on prescriptions and other pharmacy transactions are capped at 50,000 per calendar year.
- The states of Arkansas, New Jersey, and New York do not allow members to earn points on prescriptions and other pharmacy transactions
- The states of Alabama, Mississippi, and Oregon do not allow Walgreens More Points members to earn points on prescriptions transferred
- Members are limited to 20 points per blood pressure test, one log per day
Any questions about this popular rewards program can be directed to a Walgreens customer service specialist at 1–800–WALGREENS (1–800–925–4733) or those looking to reach out via US mail should write to: ATTN: Consumer Relations, Walgreen Co., 1419 Lake Cook Rd. MS #L390, Deerfield, IL 60015.