Western Union Gold Card
- Sign up for a reward program when using Western Union to send money
- This rewards program allows a customer to earn reward points when sending money via Western Union agent location, online at Western Union, or with the popular WU mobile app
The Western Union Gold card reward program allows a member to earn 1 point for every $2 spent on qualifying transfer fees for a single qualifying transaction via WU (these points add up quick). Reward points can be redeemed for phone time or service fee reductions when using Western Union to send money. Membership also allows the customer to view a 90-day transfer history and set up account alerts (i.e. text message when the money is picked up).
WU Gold Card Notes
- Membership also comes with exclusive offers and rewards, and promos
- When registering for the WU rewards program the customer will need a valid e-mail or mobile number
- When making a money transfer be sure to provide the users My WU number or the reward points will not be added to their WU Gold Card membership account
- MYWU can be accessed from any smartphone or tablet
- Earn 150 points and receive a fee free WU transaction
Other popular rewards associated with the program include 15% off qualifying standard shipping to Canada & Mexico with UPS, 30% off qualifying worldwide air shipping with UPS, and receive a $12 service fee reduction when redeeming only 75 points (in most cases members will want to wait to redeem rewards as the greater the amount of points earned the greater the reward).
Any questions in regards to the Western Union Gold Card membership program can be directed to a WU customer care agent at 1-877-984-046. Any questions or concerns about the WU rewards program can be directed to WU via US Mail at Western Union Financial Services, Inc., 12500 E. Belford Avenue, Englewood, CO 80112.