Take part in a short survey by Whataburger and earn a coupon that can be used on a future visit. The coupon should come in the form of a free burger with the purchase of a drink & fry at any participating Whataburger locations. In order to take the Whataburger Experience survey customers will need the 16 digit survey code from the Whataburger customer receipt (the code will be in the following format 123 456 789 123 456 5). The survey will only take less than 5 minutes to complete and all feedback will be collected by the Service Management Group.
Whataburger Experience Survey Notes
- Must be taken within 3 days (72 hours) of the customers purchase
- The Whataburger survey coupon MUST be used within 30 days and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer
- Customers are only allowed to use one free burger with the purchase of a drink & fry coupon per visit
- Once the Whataburger survey is complete customers will receive a validation code that they will have to write down on the receipt
Please note if customers do not have the receipt they can still partake in the Whataburger Experience survey with the restaurant number location.
- San Antonio, Texas-based hamburger chain restaurant founded in 1950
- More than 700 locations (a good majority of which are in the state of Texas)
- The company offers a limited breakfast menu but their most popular items include the “Whataburger”, the “Whataburger Jr.”, the “Justaburger”, the “Whatacatch”, and the “Whatachick’n”
Whataburger is a private firm which is owned and operated by the Dobson family. The original founders of the firm were Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton. Unfortunaetly a heated argument between Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton over raising the price of a hamburger lead to Mr. Burton leaving the firm in what was called a multi million dollar mistake of a nickel increase of a burger.