- Take a super short survey in regards to a Willie’s Grill & Icehouse visit
- All feedback will be used to improve the customer service at Willie’s Grill & Icehouse
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes with the survey
WilliesListens.com is operated by InMoment and requires the 16 digit survey code in order to begin. The Willies Listens 16 digit survey code can be found in the middle of the Willie’s Grill & Icehouse customer receipt. Those who accidentally tossed the receipt in the trash can will have some dumpster diving to do in order to take the survey. Once the customer has provided the 16 digit survey code they will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their visit. The survey questions will revolve around the quality of the food at Willies, the friendliness of the employees, and the overall cleanness of the Willie’s Grill & Icehouse location. Feedback will never be sold to a third party and the customers information will never be shared with Willie’s Grill & Icehouse employees.
- Set down for a few brews and chicken wings at Willie’s Grill & Icehouse
- Pay the bill
- Save the receipt as the 16 digit survey code will be needed
- Hurry home
- Access the Internet and navigate to the survey URL (i.e. WilliesListens.com)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Collect a promotional coupon (maybe)
Must try menu items when chewing down at Willie’s Grill & Icehouse?
- Icehouse Taco’s (go with the Baja Shrimp Taco’s or the Smokey Brisket Taco’s)
- Hickory Cheddar Burger
- Bacon Willie with Cheese
- Baby Back Ribs (a full order of these suckers only cost $16.99)
- Icehouse Chicken Willie
Willie’s started as a down on their luck stand-alone burger joint back in 1993 out of Houston, Texas. Over the years they added some lively music, a sandbox and arcade for the kids on top of great food and Willie’s Grill & Icehouse was off and running.